Covid - 19 Updates
We at Proper take the health and safety of our staff and community seriously. We have followed the safety mandates and suggestions put in place locally and have made voluntary changes and improvements.
Prevention for Staff
- Employees will check their temperature before each shift and monitor any symptoms closely.
- Employees will wear a mask during their shift.
- A plexiglass shield and a touchless credit card reader is installed at the cashwrap to reduce contact.
Prevention for Customers
- You may not enter the store without wearing a mask. Shoppers must keep their mask on throughout their shopping experience.
- Clothing will be steamed and hangers will be sanitized after each try on.
- Maintain six feet between staff and other shoppers while you’re in the store.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up around the store and customer use is encouraged.
- Cashless payments are encouraged, ApplePay and tap to pay is available.
- If you are feeling sick or showing Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Capacity Limit (Minneapolis only)
- With our store capacity capped at 50%, no more than six customers can be in the store at any time. Please be mindful of this by shopping solo or in small groups if possible and be prepared to wait to enter the store if we are at capacity.